Running León - Inicio
Corre en León
Running León » Forum » TODO sobre el RUNNING » Lesiones y salud del corredor
 » Runner’s Knee
Por favor ingresa o regístrate.

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión

Autor Tema: Runner’s Knee  (Leído 894 veces)

Desconectado MichaelMorin

• Benjamín
Runner’s Knee
« en: Martes 06 de Febrero de 2018, 07:25:08 »
Hello,

I’ve been suffering with knee pain for the last few weeks and the pain would appear after a couple of milesand after a visit to a physio this supposedly was to do with weak glutes and fallen arches in my feet. I’ve since had a gaint analysis and invested in a pair of shoes that support my feet and my arches, I’ve been doing stretches and strength work which the physio suggested and noticed an improvement, enabling me to do 5k without any pain. I’ve even had a sports massage!

Visited the The physio again this morning and she said that there’s a marked improvement on the way my legs are and suggested I could try a little bit further. Well about 5 miles in, the pain came back and almost as bad as I’ve had it. I’m really struggling to deal with this and am in training for the Brighton half next month and also the London Marathon and j would be majorly gutted to have to miss out on both through lack of training because of this. The annoying thing is, is that the pain stops almost as soon as I stop running!

Does anyone have any advice at all that will help or anything that will prevent this from happening? I really really don’t want my training to suffer and I don’t want to pull out of the two races as they will be hugely significant for me on a personal basis!

Any my help would be great!

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://forums.runnersworld.co.uk/discussion/346727/runner-s-knee

teaser trailer